• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[SOLVED] Monique Alexander early scene - oral in black dress

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Well it's definitely before 2009 as that is when she got her first tattoos. She has none in this scene. Looking at the timeline, before 2005, she was just doing solo and lesbian. If we look at her indexxx and iafd entries, her first b/g scenes were in 2006-2008. She did some work for Vivid during that time. My guess? Blow Me Sandwich (2007) for Vivid where she takes her first facial. However, I cannot confirm this. If we can find her male co-star it may help to identify this scene.

justoneofthosedays2020

Freeones is like a drug, I'm addicted!
Yeah, it's definitely early for her. You'd think that would make it easier since she didn't seem to do as much hc before she got the tattoos etc. The only Blow Me Sandwich movie she was in was 14 in 2009 and from the images on the box it looks like it's a threesome pov scene.

I agree about IDing the costar. He seems familiar but I don't see enough of him in the clip to really make an ID.

John_8581

FreeOnes Lifetime Member
Nice, thanks for the ID @John_8581 . Looks like it's "Sex and Violins" Scene 6.

https://www.iafd.com/title.rme/id=674fd24a-e7cd-4b8a-8682-ad7e699bdbb6

Thanks everyone for the help.
You're welcome.Glad this thread was able to be solved.

Steven and Monique did ten scenes together. I checked seven with the iafd and adultempire. I hadn't gotten to "Sex and Violins" yet.

Anyway, with adultempire or adultdvdempire, that's always a good supporting site to use. Usually bigger screenshot images than those smaller thumbnail images provided by data18.

Last edited: