• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

45 Votes

wistasse

Would take a bullet for Freeones
originally posted there https://www.deviantart.com/wistasse/gallery/69898398/lilac
here's the whole thing, so far:

My feet. It started with my feet. Size 5. He remembers the shoes I was wearing when we met. Strappy little numbers, light blue with a kitten heel. Not tall, but shapely. Metallic blue nail polish to match, which was unusual for me then. He kept looking down at my little toes. I didn’t know what was to come, but he was handsome and intense and seemed so sure of himself. I was swept away. We spent a lot of time talking. Occasionally he would rub my feet, and that felt sooo good!
I remember the first time we were alone together. Some hotel. I had on my pantyhose, and some black heels he encouraged me to buy. Well those shoes werent on me long! I was on my back, at the edge of the bed, legs in the air. He was standing there, over me, my stockinged ankles in his hands. He held my feet together and pressed his face into my smooth soles. The feel of his hot breath thru the nylons was intense, but what really got me was the look on his face as my feet slid off the sides to his ears, one of sheer delight and rapture! That a man could think that of me was unbelievable, yet there it was, written all over his face, framed by my feet! Wow!
Every time we were together I would put my feet in his lap. He admired my shoes, and often slipped them off. His hands felt so good on me. We would often go to the department store and I would try things on for him. He really delighted in that, and encouraged me to go with a higher heel. This was fantastic, and so empowering. Both for the effect it had on him, and it was so amazing to be taller. I’m only 4’11” and the extra inch or two really changed my perspective. Heels, mules, boots, all were a pleasure. Another surprise was when he would put my high heeled boots back on me, was almost as sensual as when he would take them off of me. The supple leather, the pressure and tension as he held firm and I pushed, and finally my feet popping into the boots! Ah! Yum!

2.Stockings and Heels
One day I knew I was going to see him so I put on my best lace bra, and got these special pantyhose that were open at the crotch. I wore some plain black heels and a long coat. We met at a hotel. We kissed so passionately! When I took my coat off, he was shocked! His penis was immediately erect! It was so hot watching him get bigger, and knowing it was because of me and my outfit. All I ever want to do is turn him on!
I hadn’t really liked shopping much before, I’m really short and it’s difficult to find things in the regular stores. But knowing the results I was getting from him made it worth it. And the fetish shops were so much fun. Sometimes I would go myself and pick out something he’d like. Other times we would go together and he would pick out these strange and embarrassing things. Bras with the cups cut out, I would never have imagined myself in something like that. But knowing the lust he would have, I swallowed my fear and went with it! I started to wear stockings and garters, which framed my private’s in such a nice way. More and more of my shoes were heels, and they were getting taller. The pink sandals were my first 4” heels, and I loved them as much as he did. You may not think that’s extreme, but when you’re under 5’ tall and wear only a size 5, that’s pretty tall.
I should mention the red brocade corset that he got for me. It’s beautiful, but I was embarrassed by it, and kept it in the back of my dresser for many months...

3. My Tattoos
We were in your car one day, fairly early on in our relationship, and as I was getting out you leaned in and planted a kiss on my right shoulder. It took me by surprise. I don’t think you had done that yet. I was wearing a blue top with a scoop neck, and my bird was showing. I only had two little tattoos then, that bird and the hearts on my hip. I loved my tattoos but honestly had mostly forgotten about them, but your interest rekindled that in me. I added some stars to my forearm and was so thrilled to finally show you! You were instantly erect, and fascinated! You looked at it so intently, and kissed me there. That was so sexy!
The flowers on my foot were next. We talked about getting more, and you left it up to me. I knew you’d like it though, with how much you rubbed and caressed my feet. Even taking them in your mouth while we were in a parking lot! Are you crazy? I said. You said yes, crazy for me and my sexy feet! I couldn’t have imagined that anyone would be so interested in my feet, or how much I would enjoy your attentions! Oh god I was starting to believe you!

4. Pudding and Corsets
So, you were going on a business trip. I made arrangements for me to be there as well. It was a nice hotel near the factory you were there for. I brought blue levi’s, because you like them, and my silver heels with the sparkly buckles. I had a pedicure the day before, and was so excited to do that for you! Bright red. I nearly orgasmed In the shop, anticipating your reaction. You ok miss? the girl said. Oh yes very! Lol
You brought back little cups of chocolate pudding. But no spoons. “How are we going to eat this” I asked. With that grin on your faces I knew it would be good. “You’re going to feed me with your toes!” You said. Oh my! It was cold when I stuck my foot into the cup, and it oozed around like mud. I brought my foot to your face and you took my chocolate covered toes in your mouth. It was so hot by comparison. You licked me clean, working your tongue between my toes! And along my soles. You sent shivers all through me!

It was so wonderful to spend so much time with you, to sleep in your arms, and to fill me with your cock. But you’d say the best part was the corset, which I brought to surprise you. I was naked when you returned to the room, except of course those high heels. You were immediately delighted and rushed toward me but I held you off. “I have a surprise for you”. I said. You said you could see that! “No silly not this. Well yes, this body is yours, but I meant this” and I pulled out the corset.
Once you had it around me, you began lacing it, tighter and tighter. It came up just under my breasts. I do have a short torso, well I’m very short overall. When you were finished we stood looking at me in the full length mirror. This corset, red brocade, was shocking. I knew I have full feminine hips, but this made me look like a charicature of a woman. It was almost obscene. I was apprehensive but you were so delighted we quickly got you out of your suit and onto the bed. Oh god that was quite a night!

5. Nipple Rings
The next time I saw you was at another hotel. I was so excited to see you! I practically fell into your dark eyes. I was wearing those heels you like so much, and black slacks. You were in jeans and a T-shirt. I was more excited than usual because I have something to show you. No it’s not another tattoo, but that will be soon. You are eager and excited too, and we kiss passionately. You begin unbuttoning my blouse. You slide it off me and I’m standing before you in only my bra. I step back and turn away. Remember me talking about getting a belly button piercing?
I reach back and unhook my bra and slide it down my arms. I turn toward you with my breasts exposed, and grinning ear to ear! Here it is my dear, my new nipple rings!
As your eyes fall to my breasts, the intensity of your gaze on them increases. Watching your face I’m so excited! My nipples start to contract with desire for your hot mouth on them, and this pushes the rings out! They are pointing at you!

6. Honey and Clingwrap
I wondered why he had a roll of saran wrap with him. But, once he had me undressed, standing there in the living room, it became clear. He had me fold my arms and he began to wrap my naked body in the clear plastic. It stretched to fit my form, smooth and shiney, curving over my hips and breasts, and holding my arms tight. It was such a strange sensation, but so erotic. He had me hypnotized, and now I couldn't move my arms to stop him from putting a blindfold on me. At his mercy, I could do nothing but follow. He lead me around the corner to the couch, and he laid me back on it, kissing me all the while. He entered me then, so thick and hot, and hard. After he brought me to orgasm, he left me there sweating in the plastic wrap, and very satisfied.

At first i didn't know where he was, but then I heard him in the kitchen. He returned with sweet words. He picked up my leg by my ankle and began kissing my toes. He then put my foot down into something thick and sticky. Then he began to lick it off my soles. It was honey. It took him a long time, licking, sucking my toes, and shoving his tongue between them. I can't describe how that felt. It was so amazing to have his attention. And although I couldn't see his face I could feel how this delighted him so. Me too! The sensations of his tongue on my toes was incredible and I was getting very wet again. He was erect again too and penetrated me easily. We went through wave after wave, riding the ebb and flow of our bodies. Whenever climax approached he would back off, but then build it up again. Oh I just wanted him to do it, to explode in me, fill me. I told him so. And he said hold me. I tried to but couldn't. He kept thrusting, and said hold me. But my arms, even though they were slightly sweaty I couldn't get them free from the plastic wrap. He seemed to like me struggling. Hold me. I wanted to, I wanted to wrap my arms around him, put my hands in his hair, and pull his face into mine. But I couldn't. He asked again for me to hold him with such a desperation in his voice. I didn't know what to do, I couldn't get my arms free so i threw my legs around him and that he began to come. It was in the middle of that orgasm, cradled by my legs, when he told me that he loved me.