• Hey, guys! FreeOnes Tube is up and running - see for yourself!
  • FreeOnes Now Listing Male and Trans Performers! More info here!

[NEEDS ID] Adult model with tattoo reading Soul just below her breats photographed by Alexander Ten

Cthulhu.fhtagn

I smell PUSSY!
Well... I tried to search her with this description, and tried to reverse-image search her with 12 photos I could find. And the only thing I got was "Prygay___kiska___", which leads to nothing.

So... a general question: is there any site that IDs models based on the description of their tattoos?

A more specific question: who is this girl?

#1: with Luuly Davis, 2020-07-08
#2: a clear view of her face
#3: fucking her pussy

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 34
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 28
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 28

Cthulhu.fhtagn

I smell PUSSY!
https://www.instagram.com/alexander_ten__/ took the photos. He used to have an onlyfans but seems to have switched to patreon. It looks like Pryga___kiska___ is her handle but I can't find anything on her either, other than these photos.
He closed his Patreon (probably because of the sanctions on russian accounts after the invasion) and switched to OnlyFans, but maybe he also closed his OnlyFans since they also blocked russian accounts. And this instagram account that you quoted above is the new account (with "ten _ _"), there was an old (with "ten _") that, probably, had ths ID of this girl. Anyway... what's the name of the phenomenon where we find something when looking for something else? Maybe I have to wait for this.